Subject: Re: Memory Upgrade
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 09:42:02 -0500

On 05-Nov-97, [email-masked] wrote:
>  It seems I can add 2 Megs using cmos 256k x 4 
>    DRAMS, 120ns or faster.
>     Does anyone recognise these chips?

Yes. They are standard (but a bit old) RAM chips.

>     Where can I contact the Amiga manufacturers direct?

You don't have to talk to an amiga dealer. Any electronic supply store will be
able to get them for you. Just take in the manual and show them the chip
specs.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                           [email-masked]
                             http://www.golden.net/~joehick/fbn/index.html
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
         IAPA Member          `------------------------------------------'